What is OpenOffice Suite?
OpenOffice Suite is the FREE alternative to Microsoft Office! OpenOffice comes pre-loaded with all your software needs - word processor, spreadsheet software, presentation software, database management, graphics editor, and much more. Why pay $495 for Microsoft Office when you can get the same (and in some cases better) applications for free?
Not only does OpenOffice replace Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, but it is completely compatible with Microsoft Office. Easily open Microsoft files and send OpenOffice files without worrying about compatibility issues.
OpenOffice Suite Software Products Include:
- Writer - A word processor to replace MS Word & WordPerfect.
- Calc - Spreadsheet software to replace MS Excel & Lotus 1-2-3.
- Impress - A presentation program to replace MS PowerPoint
- Datanase - A database management program to replace MS Access
- Draw - A vector graphics editor to replace MS Visio
- Math - A tool to create mathematical formulas to replace MS Equation Editor
Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun Solaris
About OpenOffice Suite
OpenOffice is made freely available for personal use. Source code and license information for product name can be found at the OpenOffice Project Page.